Results of SPICE Group Activities
- Establishment of a reliable network of business incubation and science / technology park professionals in 40 countries.
- Publications, such as the regular newsletter "SPICE UPDATE" (for members only), as well as SPICA Directory (Science Park and Innovation Center Associations), and the series "ICECE Focus".
- The information system SPICA Directory Online--the only global data base on business incubators, science / technology parks and their associations.
- Organization of international partnerships and support for planning, establishing, and developing business and innovation centers.
- Support for establishing national and regional organizations / associations as well as for preparing their local, regional or national meetings, seminars, or workshops.
- Training "on the job" between SPICE / ICECE members in various countries and by organizing international internships for "future leaders".
- Promotion of collaboration between government bodies in the field of innovation and enterprise support.
In over 19 years of global networking, SPICE Group (co-) organized over 157 events (conferences, workshops, seminars, training, and exhibitions) in 42 countries: Armenia, Bahrain, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Morocco, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States of America.
SPICE Group has performed project work for national organizations, such as national Ministries and foundations, and on the international level, such as infoDev (World Bank) or the German Marshal Fund of the United States.